1. What did Tom do before do the film?
a) speak with survivers and their families
b) read articles and watch documentaries
c) both of them.
2. The survivers’ families were:
b) open to explain what happened
c) happy to know about the topic of the film
3. What did Tom think about Noemi Watts?
a) She didn’t take care about him.
b) She was incredible.
c) She was a good actress
4. How was to be surrounded by all those stories?
5. They tried to do the film:
a) in a sad way
b) with a lot of respect
6. Which relation had Tom with the main actors
a) feeling like a family
c) very special
7. How many times does Tom meet with Lucas, the surviver?
a) four – five times
b) one -two times
c) three – four times
8. What is the opinion of Jami Philbrick about the film?
a) He thinks it is interesting and exciting
b) He loves the film and Tom’s performance
c) He cried when he saw the film