Unit 3 “Family matters”
You are expected to create a dialogue using the vocabulary you have seen on Unit 3 “Family matters”. You can use PIXTON or a simple Drive document where your can paste some images.
Jaime Frasquet y Jeremías Seguí
Javi Perez and Josep Estruch
Ariadna Apio & Andrea Castelló
Paula Sanchis & Laia Fuster
Andrés Aparisi Villanueva & Joan Moratal
What do you know about Christmas? I would like you to look for 7 curiosities about it, for example:
* Why did we start eating GRAPES at New Year’s Eve in 1909?
* Which is the typical Christmas tree?
* How many reindeers does St. Claus’ sledge have?
Now we can play with it in KAHOOT.IT
Unit 4.- Getting There
Let’s work on:
* Airport 1 & 2
* Train Station 1 & 2
* Public places 1 & 2
2.- Travelling around the world
1.- We have to write some kind of diary about our trip. We went to _______ for a week. Create a PPT with images of your chosen destination in order to prepare a presentation in class.
I have chosen London.
We have just travelled to London with our classmates: have a look at vocabulary and expressions on Unit 4 to tell us about your trip (it must be in the Past Tense). You must talk about:
* Add a map of our destination
* Your luggage (clothes and accesories you took – talk about the weather in that city + Did you go camping or did you stay in a hotel?- show us a picture of the room, price…)
* Means of transport you used (time of taking off in the plane, price… / look for information about the main train station / show us a picture of the underground and tell us some information about it/ how are taxis in there?)
* Places you visited (add a picture + did you hired a travel guide?, tell us curiosities about each place, did you buy souveniers?)
2.- Here you are a Webquest about Great Britain which may help you + Remember to use UNIT 4 vocabulary!!!!
Samuel Gabaldón, Pablo Mera, Victor Sánchez & Juan Carlos Sánchez
2nd B ESO
PASSWORD GAME about Sports
Password Game to revise Sports